Microsoft Dynamics Navision Connector.from 2.950,00€
The module smxDynNAV2OXID allows the exchange of data between Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION and OXID-eShop.
It enables you to import complete data records out of Dynamics NAVISION into OXID-eShop and export them in the opposite direction. Therefore the data out of Dynamics NAVISION is imported
into a mastershop of OXID-eShop, and all its subshops inherit the data. The subshops correspond to the distribution channels of Dynamics NAVISION. The export equally maps the distribution channels to the subshops.
The intelligent and generic construction of the interface, makes it possible to implement customer specific requirements and customization from Navision into the interface through several defined hooks.
- TSO Web-Connector required (sold seperately)
- Implementation and additional programming for connector required (approx. 8 days)
- Software maintenance and support contract required (licence fee 16% of module cost per year)
No EULA uploaded, general EULA terms according to OXID eXchange terms and conditions apply.
Average user rating:
shoptimax creates, manages, optimises and markets online portals and internet shops
We implement Oxid eShops and develop modules for Process- and success optimisation of Online Shops, Internetmarketing-, E- & M-Commerce-Strategie and eShop management.
- Shop Management
- System Integration
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- SAP Connectors
- Order and Delivery
- Frontend and User Experience
- Market Places
- Marketing and Campaigns
- International Trade
- Legal and Security
- OXID Products